The Folding Carton Division is an industry leading manufacturer of Folding Cartons for food, paper, hardware, confectionary, cosmetic and many other industries. Employing 180 people, this facility designs, prints and manufactures folding cartons, trays, and displays for a broad range of products and customers.
Green Bay Packaging Inc, Folding Carton Division is currently seeking a Printing Supervisor for 2nd shift. General responsibilities will include:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the offset printing press department
- Effectively manage the department for safe and efficient operation
- Assess the performance and training of operating personnel and determine areas for improvement
- Analyze department performance data to identify ongoing improvement opportunities
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to, safety, quality, training, teamwork, and productivity of the printing department
- 5 years experience in lithographic printing and electronic pre-press equipment
- Strong technical skills and the ability to develop personnel
- Supervisor experience in offset printing processes
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques
- Working knowledge of current software used in graphics and CTP processes
- Experience in the Folding Carton industry is a plus
In addition to a competive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit packaging including medical, dental, life and 401(k)
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.