Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a family-owned, vertically integrated and diversified company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label manufacturing, specialty converting operations, timberland, and land stewardship and management. Founded in 1933, this Green Bay, WI based company has over 3,600 employees and 37 manufacturing locations located in 14 states. We are dedicated to the innovative and responsible development of our products and resources, with an emphasis on quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement.
Under supervision of Corporate Director of Credit, this position works closely with divisional personnel throughout the country and is responsible for the investigation and analysis of credit information while working within established guidelines.
- Performs credit investigations of new and existing customer accounts through use of references, credit reports, internet news searches and various other sources of credit data.
- Analyzes and evaluates customer supplied financial information.
- May approve credit lines up to a pre-defined limit. Recommends approval/rejection of credit applications to management.
- Maintains customer credit files.
- Resolve customer audit requests and reconcile account balances as requested.
- Monitors the collection of past due accounts, gathers collection activities completed by divisional personnel, alerts divisional personnel to possible credit risks
- 2 years Associate Degree in Accounting related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong data entry skills and comfort level with detail-oriented tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in accounting and administrative functions required
- Strong analytical and communication skills
We offer a stable and professionally enhancing work environment, with a premium placed on a high quality of life and balance for our employees. In addition, the selected candidate for this role will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.