The Green Bay Packaging, Cincinnati Division is looking for a General Worker. This position will assist in the day-to-day activities necessary to produce specialty products in an efficient, cost effective, safe and environmentally compliant manner within designated area.
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Drive fork lift/clamp truck to move goods in warehouse.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure that work is being performed in a manner to produce quality products, according to our/customer quality requirements and specifications.
- Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, as required.
- Assist setting up orders per production schedule and customer requirements.
- Assist Operator/Helpers to run machine(s) to meet/exceed production targets as set by management.
- Perform Quality checks on boxes for flaws in quality of slots, print, scores, and folds then reject those that do not meet standards.
- Assist/perform/report machine adjustments and repairs to be done to Maintenance and/or Department Supervisor.
- Spot check stacks to make sure correct amount/count.
- Keep accurate production reports, ensuring all required forms are filled out completely, accurately and legibly.
- Perform housekeeping duties of master cleaning schedule or in assigned areas by Supervisor.
- Assist in counting and sorting roll stock and finished goods inventory.
Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Must have reading, writing and basic math skills. A steady work history is required. Working in industrial setting is preferred. Must be able to work all shifts.
Industrial manufacturing environment. Exposed to dirt, noise, and dust.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.