The Green Bay Packaging, Cincinnati Division is looking for a General Worker. This position will assist in the day-to-day activities necessary to produce specialty products in an efficient, cost effective, safe and environmentally compliant manner within designated area.
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Drive fork lift/clamp truck to move goods in warehouse.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure that work is being performed in a manner to produce quality products, according to our/customer quality requirements and specifications.
- Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, as required.
- Assist setting up orders per production schedule and customer requirements.
- Assist Operator/Helpers to run machine(s) to meet/exceed production targets as set by management.
- Perform Quality checks on boxes for flaws in quality of slots, print, scores, and folds then reject those that do not meet standards.
- Assist/perform/report machine adjustments and repairs to be done to Maintenance and/or Department Supervisor.
- Spot check stacks to make sure correct amount/count.
- Keep accurate production reports, ensuring all required forms are filled out completely, accurately and legibly.
- Perform housekeeping duties of master cleaning schedule or in assigned areas by Supervisor.
- Assist in counting and sorting roll stock and finished goods inventory.
Must have reading, writing and basic math skills. A steady work history is required. Working in industrial setting is preferred. Must be able to work all shifts. Industrial manufacturing environment. Exposed to dirt, noise, and dust.
We offer a stable work environment, modern facilities and a high quality of life location. In addition, the selected candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.