Green Bay Packaging Inc., Green Bay Mill Division is a fully-integrated paper mill that manufactures containerboard using 100% post-consumer recycled furnish. This family-owned mill is located near the mouth of the Fox River in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The operation consists of one paper machine responsible for the production of linerboard and medium paper used to manufacture corrugated boxes. We are currently in the construction phase of building a brand new state-of-the-art facility slated to start up Q1 2021. The new mill will be located on the same site as the existing mill.
- Work closely with the project leaders to execute objectives consistent with GBMD’s vision and strategy.
- Work in the field assisting contractor and engineering firm during construction, installation, check-out/commissioning, start-up coverage and optimization/post start-up support.
- Review all aspects of electrical systems for the new mill site from incoming power, motor control centers, drives, programming, and motors.
- Review loop drawings and PLC logic for new site systems.
- Oversee that contractors are adhering to safety and quality standards, project schedule, and budget.
- Review procedures for installation to reduce rework and add-ons along with confirming system checkouts.
- Verify and spot check that the correct QC/QA forms are being completed fully for GBP project files.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Extensive experience in an industrial setting supervising installation, maintenance, and programming of electrical equipment in a variety of configurations.
- Superior verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver and reinforce Green Bay Packaging’s vision and goals to project leaders.
- Excellent written/oral/electronic communication; supervisory/planning/scheduling/organizational skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required.
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley and Rockwell Automation PLCs, hardware, software, and drives.
- Ability to define specifications for the purchase of electrical equipment.
- Some local, regional, and possible international travel will be required.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.