Green Bay Packaging Inc., Green Bay Mill Division is a fully-integrated paper mill that manufactures containerboard using 100% post-consumer recycled furnish. This family-owned mill is located near the mouth of the Fox River in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The operation consists of one paper machine responsible for the production of linerboard and medium paper used to manufacture corrugated boxes. We are currently in the construction phase of building a brand new state-of-the-art facility slated to start up Q1 2021. The new mill will be located on the same site as the existing mill.
- Work closely with project leaders to execute objectives consistent with GBMD’s vision and strategy
- Work with contractors and engineers to approve construction drawings
- Work in the field assisting contractor and engineering firm during construction, installation, check-out/commissioning, start-up coverage and optimization/post start-up support of new recycled fiber plant
- Ensure that contractors are adhering to GBP’s safety and quality standards, budget, and schedule
- Conduct equipment checkouts prior to startup of new OCC plant
- Create interlocks and flush/checkout procedures for all systems in OCC plant
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Paper Science or other related field
- Extensive Recycled Plant experience
- Superior verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver and reinforce Green Bay Packaging’s vision and goals to project leaders
- Excellent written/oral/electronic communication; supervisory/planning/scheduling/organizational skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required
- Familiarity with electronic communication and computer skills
- Some local, regional, and possible international travel will be required
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.