The Coated Products Operations manufactures pressure sensitive label stock, utilizing a variety of face stock, adhesive and release liner combinations. Based in Green Bay, WI, our product capabilities include an expanded film line, as well as traditional paper, foil and thermal offerings. Our self-adhesive materials are widely used by major label printers across the USA and around the world. The Coated Products Operations consists of two manufacturing operations and four slitting facilities located throughout the US, in addition to a plant in Mexico.
Our Coated Products facility in Green Bay is in the final stages of a major modernization, which has doubled the size of our main manufacturing facility. This project includes a new building, Coater, Slitters and Automated Sequencing System.
The primary focus of this position will be to identify supply chain issues, utilizing current reports as well as developing new reporting, that can then be used to work with our vendors and customers to drive improvements. This individual will identify gaps in business performance and develop recommendations to improve performance in accordance with our business objectives.
• Evaluate use of existing information technologies for suitability and potential modification
• Evaluate programs to improve service to our customers and reduce lead times
• Help benchmark service levels versus our competition
• Work with the Purchasing & Logistics groups on contracts, negotiation preparation and other activities as they present themselves.
• A Bachelor’s degree in the following area(s): Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics or Business, or degree in progress
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literacy with working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word. Must be reliable, with the ability to get along well with others
• Previous experience in Procurement is a plus
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.