The Folding Carton Division is an industry leading manufacturer of Folding Cartons for food, paper, hardware, confectionary, cosmetic and many other industries. Employing 180 people, this facility designs, prints and manufactures folding cartons, trays, and displays for a broad range of products and customers.
Green Bay Packaging Inc., Folding Carton Division is currently seeking a Material Handler. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive aisle master forklift to unload items from conveyor
- Put finished goods away in warehouse
- Scan in assigned inventory items for accurate inventory
- Pick releases for customers and stage product
- Load trucks according to customer specifications
- Accurately report items loaded, unloaded, time, etc.
- Place protective sheets and pads on unit loads and bands per instructions
- Verify accuracy of product labeling
- Create computer generated and manual Bill of Ladings when needed
- Perform quality checks
- General plant clean up
- General duties as assigned
Qualifications include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively, and ability to sit for extended periods of time on a forklift. Good communication skills, basic computation skills, mechanical aptitude, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment required. Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift. Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
Starting pay ranges from $16.81-$21.01, based on skills and experience. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life, pension and 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.