Green Bay Packaging - Wausau Division is an industry leader in the production of corrugated shipping containers and sheets.
Candidates with previous paper packaging experience including Safety, Quality, Product Safety, and/or Environmental experience are preferred. Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Investigate and process suggestions, complaints, near misses and incidents in on-line system
- HACCP & Recall Deputy
- On-line documentation maintenance for all Compliance procedures, forms, and work instructions
- Review, organize, and scan Compliance records
- Compile business information for required reviews
- Complete Compliance and Sustainability requests for customers
- Read and comprehend Compliance and Government standards
- Work closely with all levels of the organization
- Create and present training presentations for new and current employees
- Conduct required monthly/quarterly Compliance inspections and internal audits
- Back up other Compliance positions
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 year post high school education, prefer 4 year post high school education or comparable industry-related work experience
- Strong verbal, written, and electronic communication skills along with the ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft 365 programs and data entry experience
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage work load to successfully complete tasks on time with minimal guidance
- Math and accounting skills are used daily
- Ability to read and interpret standards and regulations and apply them to daily situations
- Ability to problem-solve and apply knowledge to new situations and the ability to question processes and provide improvement suggestions
This full-time position offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, and 401(k) plan.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.