Green Bay Packaging is a privately-held, fully integrated paper manufacturer founded in 1933 in Green Bay, WI. Green Bay Packaging employs over 3,400 employees across 35 divisions throughout US and Mexico, serving the corrugated container; folding carton; and coated label markets. Our Fremont Division is strategically located in Northwest Ohio to service businesses in the Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana markets. We are an industry-leading, fully equipped corrugating plant that manufactures a wide range of corrugated packaging products.
Assist Maintenance Dept. with daily tasks including:
- Retrieving parts for repair calls and deliver to the Plant floor
- Push tool boxes to calls
- Help with predictive maintenance
- Clean / organize the Maintenance Shop and storage areas
- Operate forklift to put parts away
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Understand equipment used to corrugate, convert, transport and dispose of paper
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and foreign prints
- Assist in repair of diverse equipment aged 3-54 years using the following power sources: electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Assist with welding as needed
- Understand tools / equipment
- Must be 18 years old
$10-14 hourly depending on experience
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.