Sales Representatives – Point of Purchase (POP) Displays
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a family owned, diversified paper and packaging manufacturer. Founded in 1933, this Green Bay WI based company has over 3,600 employees and 37 manufacturing locations operating in 15 states that serve the corrugated container, folding carton and coated label markets. We are dedicated to the innovative and responsible development of our products and resources, with an emphasis on quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. The Green Bay Packaging Baird Display Division, located in Waukesha, WI, creates award-winning, custom designed, high quality Point of Purchase (POP) displays serving brand names throughout the US, Canada, Central America and the Caribbean. This 85,000 square foot facility excels in ultra-strong design, support, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution capabilities, providing clients with superior products that deliver results.
We currently seek a dedicated sales professional to join our team to develop new business relationships and opportunities while supporting and growing existing relationships. Previous outside sales and cold calling experience a plus. This position reports to the Sales Director and is responsible for developing and executing sales plans. We are seeking experienced, motivated individuals who are capable of bringing new business to the company.
- Develop and execute individual sales plans to meet personal and company sales objectives
- Qualify and develop active, viable pipelines through targeting prospects and initiating contact using various methods of sales lead generation
- Manage, support and develop relationships and growth opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Establish appropriate sales targets and individuals within prospect companies and potential clients
- Maintain consistent outreach activities targeting prospects
- Provide accurate market feedback and industry trends
- Build partnerships and strong working relationships with Baird team to ensure customer requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in sales, preferably with an emphasis on display or packaging sales
- Experience working with a display or packaging company
- Strong, aggressive sales outreach skills needed
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Ability to work across multiple project teams and across the Green Bay Packaging companies
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Need to be located in the Milwaukee area or reasonable commuting distance to our facility (Waukesha)
In addition to a competitive wage, the selected candidate will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, LTD, life insurance AD&D and company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
|Download the Application Upload Your Application|