Corrugated Structural Designer
Midland Division is an outstanding manufacturer of corrugated products that range from brown box to full-color POP display and POS merchandising systems.
Responsible for completing design projects by utilizing supplied software, coordinating with Graphics, Sales, Customer Service, and Manufacturing to develop cost-effective corrugated designs that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Responsible for creating/developing Point of Purchase, protective, E-commerce or other designs in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Responsible for creating physical prototypes.
- Accurate specifications, File management, and record keeping.
- Work closely with Sales to collect and process information to meet customers’ requirements
- Travels to customers as needed for project completion and to help build customer relations.
- Stay current with relative Retail guidelines (Walmart, Aldi, Home Depot)
- Stay current with relative testing protocols such as Hazmat, ISTA, Amazon, Club Stores
- Manages individual workload of assigned projects
- Ensures timely completion of projects to satisfy internal and external clients
- Support Customer Service and Manufacturing in processing new item orders to ensure all new items meet expectations
- Complies with Green Bay Packaging – Midland Division policies and procedures.
- Addition responsibilities assigned by management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required of this position.
- Knowledge of our product and processes
|Four-year degree in Packaging, Design or Engineering or 5 years-experience in corrugated structural design
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life and 401(k) participation and company match.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.