Assistant Machine Operator- Rotary
Great Lakes Packaging (GLP) provides "one-stop shopping" solutions for corrugated packaging, Point-of-Purchase (POP) displays, specialty products and services for a broad range of industries and customers. Since 1963, the Company has built a reputation of service and quality, unsurpassed in our industry. We see our future … A recognized leader, dedicated to providing value-added products and services for the worldwide packaging and point-of-purchase industries, building on the strengths of our state-of-the-art design capabilities; our manufacturing and converting expertise; and our in-depth knowledge of the markets in which we choose to compete. GLP takes pride in doing the "unique" for our customers!
Experience Rotary Die Cutter Summary: Perform machine setup. Control & adjust machine settings and functions. Feed raw material into machine and inspect finished product to make sure they meet quality requirements.
- Sets up machines at the beginning of the shift to ensure proper working order
- Performs testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Maintains and cleans tools before and after each shift
- Feeds information akin to speed, shapes, and sizes through the device set up box
- Calibrates machines at the beginning of each turn
- Recalibrates machines at the end of each shift
- Monitors machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Troubleshoots problems during machine operation
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Performs random tests to ensure accuracy
- Performs safety checks on every machine
- Ensures that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensures stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
High School Diploma or Equivalent 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE OPPERATING ROTARY DIE CUTTER 1-2 years in corrugated sheet plant Job Type: Full-time- 2nd & 3rd shift
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.