- Maintain current inventory and return warranty parts for credit
- Preform routine cycle counts to ensure stock levels are being maintained.
- Checks all incoming purchases against invoices; stocks supplies in appropriate locations.
- Maintain records for Machinery, Vendors and OEM Suppliers
- Keeps a general inventory of parts in stock
- Assist in controlling and reducing spare parts cost
- Assist with Spare parts management system using I-maint
- Assist with preventive maintenance program using I-maint
- Performs a periodic parts spot check of inventory to check accuracy of computerized inventory
- Requests and records bids on parts to minimize cost while keeping the quality of parts in consideration
- Orders parts, striving not to overstock, but taking advantage of bulk or quantity buying on fast moving inventory
- Records parts and materials used on shop repair orders
- Maintains a clean and safe work area by keeping the parts room neat and orderly, doing required housekeeping and updating as needed
- Observes and promotes safe work practices and procedures
- Uses and wears safety and protective equipment, as necessary
- Attends training to develop and improve knowledge and skills
- Adheres to proper cleaning methods, storage, and proper care of equipment and supplies
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect employees, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please download and fill out the application. When complete, click on "Upload Your Application" and upload the application file.
|Download the Application Upload Your Application|