- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and perform job duties in accordance to company safety policies and procedures
- Develop strong, internal/external working relationships to support and promote efficient and accurate response to Customers, Sales and Operations Departments
- Cost saving audits
- Handle large national accounts
- Design and develop new and revised packaging, while offering improvements for cost reduction, performance enhancements and innovations
- Produce samples and small production runs of prototypes on the CAD table for testing purposes; writing and transmitting specs as requested
- Travel with Sales to Customer locations when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, CAD, Artios CAD, Adobe Illustrator, Cape Pack, and/or TOPPS and cutting table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Degree in Packaging/Industrial Design preferred) and/or 5 years’ experience as a structural designer
- Process and results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superb customer service and administrative skills
- The ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Experience in and familiarity with Converting equipment & processes including scoring, machine capabilities/limitations, spec sheets and drawings
- Knowledge of various paperboard stocks, corrugation, POP displays, and printing processes.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please download and fill out the application. When complete, click on "Upload Your Application" and upload the application file.
|Download the Application Upload Your Application|