- Previous repair and maintenance (machine mechanical / electrical / hydraulics) required - at least 5 years' experience preferred
- Performs preventive maintenance inspection (PM) diagnose, repair, and rebuild major equipment/components including but not limited to balers, conveyors, hydraulic power packs, diverters, compressors, motors, glass breakers, fans, pumps, forklifts, and building equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-mechanical and other automation devices required
- Ability to read plants, prints, sketches and use those to direct fabrication or repair
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members (bilingual is a plus)
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Teamwork and problem solving skills are a must
- Requires a flexible schedule being able to work overtime, odd and unscheduled hours as required and share on-call duties
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to stand, bend or kneel for long and short periods of time
- Pre-employment drug screen required
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please download and fill out the application. When complete, click on "Upload Your Application" and upload the application file.
|Download the Application Upload Your Application|