Grand Traverse Container has been manufacturing custom corrugated packaging since 1995. Over the years, our reliable service and prompt delivery has allowed us to grow into other markets. Our reputation is built on being responsive to the needs of our customers. Each employee is part of a team inspired to make a product that makes them proud and our customers happy.
This position operates various machinery to produce custom corrugated products in accordance with specs, instructions, measurements or prototypes. A degree of skill, technique and mechanical knowledge is required. Will be cross trained and assigned to different types of machines as production needs require.
- Familiarity with basic math skills and machine functions in order to perform required tasks.
- Be able to perform basic set-ups on these machines using the required tools.
- Must have good reading and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to effectively work independently or in a team.
- Ability to read work orders and both follow and give direction to 1-2 person crew.
- Must be able to calibrate machines and monitor the events of production process during machine operation. (Moved from job description).
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous machine operation experience in manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- Good human relations skills and strong verbal communication skills are required
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
|Fill Out the Application|