The Green Bay Packaging Baltimore division is an industry-leading manufacturer of high quality corrugated packaging for food, paper, hardware, housewares and furniture packing industries. Our staff of educated, experienced and highly skilled employees is dedicated to producing the highest quality corrugated products in the industry As a Green Bay Packaging Employee, you have an opportunity to cover yourself and your family under our highly valued and competitive benefits program.
- Must be a certified forklift operator.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate and maneuver a forklift throughout the production area as well as the plant warehouse. They are responsible to move, locate, relocate, stack and count production material and finished goods merchandise.
- They are required to unload shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report any quality deficiencies.
- Select and prepare product for shipment, ensuring the exact number of described product is loaded and shipped. These selection duties must be completed in an efficient manner that meets the customer service standards.
- Efficiently move product from staging and /or storage areas onto trailers.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the forklift computer device in order to efficiently inventory, locate, relocate, load and ship all finished goods product.
- All facility equipment and material must be maintained in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, use the PIT inspection report form to inspect the forklift and submit this report to your supervisor.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accurate inventory control. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper product rotation.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with all OSHA, MOSH and SDS Standards.
A high school education or an equivalent GED is required along with one year of experience as a qualified forklift operator. The forklift operator requires satisfactory completion of a forklift training program with a re-certification every three years.
• Medical and Prescription Drug o High Deductible Health Plan with HSA attached • Dental • Basic Life / Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment • Supplemental Life Insurance for Yourself • Dependent Life Insurance for your Spouse and Dependents • Voluntary AD&D • Long Term Disability • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • 401(K) plan with company match
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.