Aviation Maintenance Technician
Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc.(GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs over 4,000 team members and operates 32 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:Planning, coordinating and performing all aircraft maintenance operations related to the company’s two Dassault Falcon 2000 LXS aircraft. This is to ensure the highest aircraft dispatch reliability and availability while following FAA regulations and manufacturer’s approved maintenance programs.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance; including maintenance in house and contracted out.
- In coordination with the Director of Aviation, schedules all aircraft maintenance so that there is minimal impact on company schedule.
- Troubleshoot aircraft discrepancies and plan proper maintenance fix.
- Identifies and reports maintenance trends.
- Maintains the currency of all technical publications, maintenance manuals, and company maintenance policies.
- Look for ways to eliminate waste and reduce downtime in efforts to be as efficient as possible without compromising safety.
- Ensure that all maintenance is recorded in the proper logbook and that those logbooks are kept in a neat and easily accessible format.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections for each dispatch.
- Continuously monitor Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Manufacturer communications for each aircraft and determine applicability.
- When required, operate aircraft tugs and department fuel farm safely.
- Continuous self-improvement with ongoing education and recurrent training.
- Be willing to do whatever is necessary to insure the seamless delivery of travel related services.
- Having broad knowledge based on experience of the corporate aircraft maintenance environment and the nuances that go with operating/maintaining company aircraft.
- Holding an Airframe and Powerplant license to include an Inspection Authorization.
- Preferred (but not required) to have manufacturer’s training on the Falcon 2000 LXS.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline is preferred but not required.
- Positive and respectful communications skills are a must. We want to foster and maintain a cooperative, team based environment.
We offer a stable work environment, modern facilities and a high quality of life location. In addition, the selected candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including (day one) Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vacation, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k). If you are interested in exploring this exceptional career opportunity with a solid, stable company, please send your resume and salary history by September 1, 2019 to: Green Bay Packaging Inc. Attn. - David J. Mogan, PHR e-mail email@example.com Thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the tremendous volume of responses, we will be unable to personally acknowledge receipt of each resume. We will contact candidates directly if there is further interest. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.