Corporate Financial Analyst - Operations
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Corporate Financial Analyst - Operations, reporting to the Director of Internal Audit. This position will support all divisions by providing insightful reporting and analysis to both corporate and divisional leadership.
- Monthly capital expenditure reporting and analysis, including spend monitoring on approved capital projects and assisting divisions with ROI on proposed projects when needed.
- Capital project post-completion analysis/reviews to verify anticipated results were achieved.
- Monthly and year-end LIFO accounting at converting and mill locations.
- Monitor roll stock and other inventory.
- Other standard monthly operations reporting including ink expense, square footage, repairs & maintenance, etc.
- Quarterly cost/unit reporting issued to divisional leadership to benchmark performance against peers.
- Conduct internal audits at divisions.
- Periodic expense report audits to ensure employee reimbursements are aligned with Green Bay Packaging policy.
- Assist with development and maintenance of standard costs used in estimating systems at the converting locations.
- Assist with KiwiPlan and other system rollouts at sheet plant sites, along with upgrades at other divisional locations.
- Year-end tax and audit support as needed.
- Assist with integration of newly acquired companies to align with Green Bay Packaging systems and policies.
- 4 year degree in finance or accounting is required
- CPA preferred but not required
Experience and Background:
- 1-3 years experience in corporate or manufacturing accounting
In addition, the selected candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including (day one) Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vacation, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.