The Great Lakes Division supplies corrugated and plastic corrugated containers, point-of-purchase products, foam and specialty packaging, fulfillment/contract packaging and related services to a broad range of customers and industries. Our goal is to work with our customers to integrate their packaging requirements and provide “one-stop shopping” where it is justified.
To be successful in this position the candidate must possess the following:
- The ability to manage projects of all sizes with a solid understanding of the industry
- Interact professionally with customers regularly by phone, email and/or in person.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy when entering orders, all details for the proper handling of each order are clearly indicated
- Manage own projects with moderate supervision by established project objectives, milestones and schedules.
- Identify issues, specify resources required, evaluate solution options, communicate requirements of team members and review open issues and action items.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in changes in the Point of Purchase industry.
- Manage new business development and post-sale implementation efforts from project initiation through final project close.
Required Experience and Education to be Effective:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Demonstrate understanding of reading spec sheets and CAD drawing required
- Previous experience is required or 2-4 years in a manufacturing setting
- Associates Degree in related field is preferred.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.