Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a privately owned, diversified and fully integrated paper manufacturer founded in 1933 in Green Bay, WI. Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs over 3,400 employees across 35 divisions throughout the US and Mexico, serving the corrugated container, folding carton, and coated label markets.
Our Fort Worth Container Division is strategically located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to conveniently service businesses in the Texas markets, and is an industry-leading, fully equipped corrugating plant that manufactures a wide range of corrugated packaging products.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Corrugator Supervisor responsible for overseeing the Corrugator Department and employee performance to meet manufacturing and production schedules, while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices. Maximize corrugator production at the lowest cost, the highest quality, and within optimum safety standards. Must possess leadership ability and team building skills to effectively supervise staff and interact with all levels of management. Good human relations skills, plus strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Must have well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to develop conceptual alternatives. Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing corrugator practices.
- Lead and maintain department with a "safety first" focus
- Ensure all department personnel attend required OSHA training and comply with all plant and regulatory safety rules and policies
- Conduct monthly safety audits, and safety training
- Manage roll stock inventory
- Develop/maintain a motivated and well trained corrugator team
- Manage our Preventative Maintenance Program
- Identify and implement cost reductions
- Lead team meetings
- Purchase department supplies and manage inventory
- Counsel employees in work related activities
- Analyze corrugator cost and efficiencies
- Manage product safety policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of supervisory experience on the corrugator or corrugated industry. Minimum requirements are 3-5 years of corrugator experience. Interpersonal, analytical & computer skills are required. Associate’s degree is a plus.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.