Electro / Mechanical Technician
The Folding Carton Division is an industry leading manufacturer of Folding Cartons for food, paper, hardware, confectionary, cosmetic and many other industries. Employing 170 people, this facility designs, prints and manufactures folding cartons, trays, and displays for a broad range of products and customers.
Green Bay Packaging Inc., Folding Carton Division is currently seeking a 3rd shift Electro/Mechanical Technician.
The individual selected will be joining a team working in a modern, automated facility. Associates degree in Electro/Mechanical Technology, or equivalent. Quality conscious individual with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, and excellent electrical and mechanical abilities.
- Performing preventative maintenance, grease motors, troubleshooting breakdowns, and installations.
- Performing the installation of electrical equipment including cable trays, pulling cable and wires, running conduit, installing drives and motors.
- Replacement and installation of lighting fixtures and lamps as required.
- Must be familiar with all AC, DC, low voltage, and 480V, equipment as required.
- Must be knowledgeable to perform job functions of PLC troubleshooting and programming.
- Must be able to perform the job functions including climbing ladders, and working with aerial platforms.
- Demonstrate good troubleshooting ability, manual dexterity and be able to read and comprehend schematics and blueprints.
Starting pay ranges from $17.09-$21.36, based on skills and experience. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life, pension and 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.