Customer Service Representative
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a privately owned, diversified and fully integrated paper manufacturer founded in 1933 in Green Bay, WI. Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs over 3,400 employees across 35 divisions throughout the US and Mexico, serving the corrugated container, folding carton, and coated label markets. Our Fort Worth Container Division is strategically located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to conveniently service businesses in the Texas markets, and is an industry-leading, fully equipped corrugating plant that manufactures a wide range of corrugated packaging products.
Green Bay Packaging is seeking a dedicated Customer Service Representative professional to join our Fort Worth, TX team to support our existing and new business relationships and internal team. This individual will be dedicated to working closely with our Sales Representatives and have a commitment to providing outstanding customer service to meet our customer's needs. Will interact with customers relative to the placement of orders, pricing, deliveries, complaints and technical recommendations. Responsibilities include managing multiple accounts through processing and expediting orders, establishing and maintaining new sales programs, managing finished goods inventory, establishing and maintaining credit, handling complaints and quality concerns, and coordinating timely deliveries. Works with other Customer Service Team members to ensure internal and external customers' requirements are satisfied and communicates customer issues within the organization.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a successful high school education with 2-year post high school education preferred; or comparable industry-related work experience
- Strong verbal, written, and electronic communication skills along with the ability to work closely with internal and external customers in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Computer skills including the ability to use WORD and EXCEL programs
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to successfully complete tasks on time with minimal guidance
- Math and accounting skills are used on a daily basis
- Ability to problem-solve and apply knowledge to new situations and the ability to question processes and provide suggestions for improvement
- Ideal candidate will have Paper Packaging industry experience in any of the following areas: Customer Service, Purchasing, R&D, Design, Procurement and/or Manufacturing
In addition to a competitive wage, the selected candidate will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, STD, LTD, and 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.