The Green Bay Packaging Baltimore division is an industry-leading manufacturer of high quality corrugated packaging for food, paper, hardware, housewares and furniture packing industries. Our staff of educated, experienced and highly skilled employees is dedicated to producing the highest quality corrugated products in the industry. We currently seek a Mechanical Technician.
This is a highly skilled position performing troubleshooting and general mechanical maintenance of manufacturing equipment and processes, while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Industrial Environment
- Proficient with all types of Gearboxes, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Fluently read schematics
- Familiar with 3 Phase motor wiring and Water Softeners
- Able to work with tight tolerances (.001”)
- Proficient with Milling Machine and Lathe
- Proficient with Welding and Brazing (aluminum)
- Able to work independently
- Able to work different shifts as needed and available for overtime and emergency call-ins
- Ability to operate a Forklift and Manlift
- Familiar with the proper use of PPE
- Willing to attend OEM Training out of state
- Follow instructions and work in an orderly fashion
- Be able to pass minimum skills / entry examination
- Grade 1 or 2 Stationary Engineer a plus
In addition to a competitive wage, the selected candidate will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, STD, LTD, and company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.