The Green Bay Packaging Baltimore division is an industry-leading manufacturer of high quality corrugated packaging for food, paper, hardware, housewares and furniture packing industries. Our staff of educated, experienced and highly skilled employees is dedicated to producing the highest quality corrugated products in the industry. We currently seek an experienced Industrial Electrical Tech A or Electrical Tech B.
This is a highly skilled position performing troubleshooting and general electrical maintenance of manufacturing equipment, while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices. Previous experience and pre-employment screening will determine classification. Our team members must be able to perform corrective and preventative maintenance on plant machinery and equipment such as balers, conveyors, die cutters, flexo-folder gluers, and banders. Candidate must be able to complete work order repairs, inspections and adjustments with appropriate documentation. Properly use all diagnostic equipment. All team members participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs. Working safely is a condition of employment. Daily use of maintenance software is required. Third shift base hours are Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 pm - 6:00 am. Overtime is mandatory as required, including weekends. There is no shift rotation, but all team members must be willing to work other shifts as needed. Moving up to higher classifications is mandatory as well as participating in continued education through Green Bay Institute.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Industrial Environment working on high speed equipment
- Must be able to work and make decisions independently
- Proficient in Relay Logic, PLCs, AC/DC Drives
- Strong troubleshooting skills a must
- Read and comprehend various schematics including European versions
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with a CMMS a plus
- Ethernet experience a plus
- Instrumentation experience a plus
- Servo experience a plus
- Available for overtime and emergency call-ins
- Able to run conduit
- Must be able to do Mechanical work when needed
- Willing to attend OEM Training out of state
The pay range for this role is $27.85 - $29.25 per hour depending on classification. Shift differential of $.50 per hour applies. In addition to a competitive wage, the selected candidate will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, STD, LTD, and company matching 401(k)
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.