Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a privately owned, diversified and fully integrated paper manufacturer founded in 1933 in Green Bay, WI. Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs over 3,400 employees across 35 divisions throughout the US and Mexico, serving the corrugated container, folding carton, and coated label markets.
Our Fort Worth Container Division is strategically located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to conveniently service businesses in the Texas markets, and is an industry-leading, fully equipped corrugating plant that manufactures a wide range of corrugated packaging products.
This is a highly skilled hourly position performing troubleshooting and general maintenance of manufacturing equipment and processes, while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance a variety of industrial production equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all air, water distribution system equipment (including air handlers, duct work, fans, motors, dampers, variable air volume systems and components, mechanical domestic water system, heating, hot water system, pumps, sanitary systems and equipment)
- Belt adjustments, oiling, greasing, and cleaning of equipment or replacement of various types of mechanical and electrical equipment
The successful candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification or 2-year technical degree in electrical maintenance is a plus
- 2-3 years of mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Previous corrugated industry experience is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and control & automation systems
- Knowledge of PLC system programming and processes
- Extensive experience with AC / DC motors and drives
- Ability to read electrical and maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Must possess own tools
- Self-starter, able to work independently without daily direct supervision
- Must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to all plant safety rules
- Must be able to work any shift, including overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.