- Schedule daily deliveries to customers through the use of dedicated drivers, truckload carriers and LTL carriers.
- Bill out delivery dockets and review each BOL for accuracy.
- Reconciliation of freight bills and submission to the Accounting Department.
- Coordinate pick up of scrap containers with recycling company daily.
- Maintain and inventory all materials necessary to ship finished goods and bails of scrap.
- Submit monthly safety audit for all departmental personnel.
- Perform monthly safety departmental inspection as prescribed by the division safety coordinator.
- Complete daily inbound and outbound trailer inspections in compliance with BRC
- Receive all inbound raw materials.
- Complete all monthly inventory/cycle counts for all raw materials and finished goods.
- Complete daily audit on all department PIT inspection forms.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Minimum of a high school education and one year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Licensed forklift truck operator.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please download and fill out the application. When complete, click on "Upload Your Application" and upload the application file.
|Download the Application Upload Your Application|