Our Lebanon, OH facility is an industry-leading manufacturer of corrugated containers, and currently seeks an experienced Quality Manager to provide hands-on leadership to ensure optimal day-to-day Quality operational functions for the plant, including policies, procedures and programs.
Specific Duties Include:
- Technical Support / Problem Solving
- Leads trial and first time runs, monitors results and feedback; suggests improvements
- Acts as a resource for decision making on releasing of orders
- Leads on new customer approval / transitions
- Continuous Improvement
- Identifies trends and recommends, develops and implements solutions to issues
- Reporting on nonconformance of products or processes, Creating statistical trends reports and presentations with supporting documentation and solutions when necessary.
- Quality Management System (Product Safety & Quality)
- Plans, directs and implements activities concerning the development, application and maintenance of high quality standards for processes, material and end products
- Monitors performance of quality management system to ensure effectiveness
- Assess quality training needs; compiles and writes training materials and conducts quality training and provides re-training as needed
Requires a minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Manager or Technician in a manufacturing facility; corrugated packaging experience a plus. Hands on knowledge in the areas of HACCP, BRC, ISO9001, SQF, 5S, Lean Manufacturing or Six sigma.
In addition to a competitive wage, the selected candidate will enjoy an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life, STD, LTD, and company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.