- Provide timely and effective engineering support to all manufacturing operations for process and DCS control applications, including paper machine, secondary fiber, automated warehouse, effluent treatment, and boiler room
- Support the QCS, WIS, and other quality control systems
- Support process control computers
- Support capital projects by defining instrumentation and control requirements and scope of work, developing estimates and project schedules, and managing implementation
- Manage changes to our systems by keeping programs backed-up and updating documentation, schematics, and drawings
- Successfully coordinate daily activities, periodic shutdowns for fabric changes/maintenance, long-term planning and capital projects related to the process controls and E&I department
- B.S. in Engineering preferred or technical degree with relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively deliver and reinforce consistent messages at all levels
- Strong team player who can effectively work with others to meet objectives and timelines
- Strong troubleshooting skills and knowledge of various electrical sensors, switches, controllers, instrumentation, transmitters, automated valves, calibrations, industrial communications, robotics, motion control, and AC/DC control power
- Programming experience with DCS systems including the ability to create, monitor, modify and tune DCS control logic
- Industrial communication network setup and support experience, preferably Ethernet I/P
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment, including periods of time in noisy, dusty, hot or cold environments
- Ability to work with plant personnel, engineering groups, and outside contractors to ensure the proper execution of large and small projects.
- Prioritization of time and department/project work
- Use of self-initiative and independence to complete tasks with urgency and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please download and fill out the application. When complete, click on "Upload Your Application" and upload the application file.
|Download the Application Upload Your Application|