Green Bay Packaging offers a wide array of looks in paper and film – including some you can’t get anywhere else. This range gives you the opportunity to create just the right look for your customer’s bottle.
- KONA PAPERS, made from 100% recycled materials, including used coffee bean bags, have visible fibers to create a distinctive look. Exclusive to Green Bay Packaging.
- CLEAR FILM, makes your beer the star. The 2.0 mil BOPP also stands up to moisture.
- SILVER METALIZED PAPER for labels with the most brilliant shine on the shelf.
- POLAR WHITE has a backside barrier coating to maintain opacity when chilled, even in ice.
- 1DMEC has wet strength, looks luxurious, and is made from 100% post-consumer waste paper. Only available from Green Bay Packaging.
- 054WS, a wet strength semi-gloss with a smooth finish that enhances your graphics.
- WOOD VENEER, labels made from wood. Cherry and Birch label stocks have the grain and texture of wood, but are smooth enough for printing.
For samples of our specialty beverage materials, click here.