Get the Right Grip - For Your Most Demanding Label Applications
Try the New Hot Melt Adhesives from Green Bay Packaging
We have expanded our adhesive portfolio to include three new options for tough-to-label products.
Whether the substrate is textured, exposed to moisture, covered with dust, oil, or other contaminants, a low energy surface, or just about any difficult application, we have adhesives that can handle those environments.
A general-purpose hot melt with a quick tack. Stands up to moisture, and adheres securely to low-energy and textured surfaces.
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / 791 / 40 #SC514900
- 60# Matte Litho / 791 / 40 #SC515000
- 2 Mil White Polyester / 791 / 40 #SC515100
A stronger hot melt adhesive, which is designed for agricultural and other outdoor uses. Will also adhere to rougher surfaces.
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / Ag-gressive / 40 #SC503900
- 60# Matte Litho / Ag-gressive / 40 #SC512200
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / Ag-gressive / 78 #SC503500
An adhesive tough enough for sidewall tire use. Try it on your most challenging jobs. With a dry edge for easier converting.
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / PowerGrip / 40 #SC509600
- 2 Mil White Polyester / PowerGrip / 40 #SC514600
- 60# Matte Litho / PowerGrip / 40 #SC514700
To request samples of these powerful adhesives, click here.