Get the Right Grip - For Your Most Demanding Label Applications
Try the New Hot Melt Adhesives from Green Bay Packaging
We have expanded our adhesive portfolio to include three new options for tough-to-label products.
Whether the substrate is textured, exposed to moisture, covered with dust, oil, or other contaminants, a low energy surface, or just about any difficult application, we have adhesives that can handle those environments.
A general-purpose hot melt with a quick tack. Stands up to moisture, and adheres securely to low-energy and textured surfaces.
- 3 mil White Polypropylene / 791 / 40 #SC391025
- Dull Litho / 791 / 40 #SC391125
- 60# SG / 791 / 40 #SC391225
A stronger hot melt adhesive, which is designed for agricultural and other outdoor uses. Will also adhere to rougher surfaces.
- 3 mil White Polypropylene / Ag-gressive / 40 #SC301025
- Dull Litho / Ag-gressive / 40 #SC301125
- 60# SG / Ag-gressive / 40 #SC301225
An adhesive tough enough for sidewall tire use. Try it on your most challenging jobs. With a dry edge for easier converting.
- 3 mil White Polypropylene / PowerGrip / 40 #SC201025
- 2 mil White Polyester / PowerGrip / 40 #SC201125
- 60# SG / PowerGrip / 40 #SC201225
To request samples of these powerful adhesives, click here.