Beer & Wine Label Materials
A variety of face stocks are available to create a unique look for any type of wine and beer.
- 0WEL8 Estate Label® * #8 White Smooth Paper
- 0WEL9 Estate Label® * #9 Cream Laid Paper
- 057HG 57# High Gloss
- 061DL 60# Dull Litho
- 0WCSW Classic Crest®* Solar White Smooth Paper
- 055BS 55# Bright Silver Laminated Foil
- 1DMEC 60#, FSC-Certified, 100% Post-Consumer Waste Paper with Wet Strength.
- KONAD 50#, 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Paper Blend (Dark Roast) with Wet Strength.
- KONAM 50#, 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Paper Blend (Medium Roast)with Wet Strength.
- KONAL 50#, 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Paper Blend (Light Roast) with Wet Strength.
- PLRWS 77# smooth white paper with a back side barrier coating that keeps the facer opaque, even in an ice bucket or cooler.
These wine label grades are offered with both high-tack and repositionable adhesive options.
- High-Tack 747 – An aggressive adhesive that grabs quickly and maintains a permanent bond.
- Non-Tackified 720 – A permanent adhesive with excellent cold-temperature properties.
We offer different release liners to suit individual converting and application needs.
- 44PM 3.1 Mil Natural Kraft Liner Coated with Polypropylene
- 12NB 1.2 Mil Clear Polyester Liner
- 39NK 2.4 Mil Natural Kraft Liner
Many of these wine label materials are available in Los Angeles on our trimless TIP program.
Click here to request product samples.
* Estate Label and Classic Crest are registered trademarks of Neenah Paper.