Leading the way in environmental responsibility
Long before it became fashionable, Green Bay Packaging was integrating sustainable practices to optimize resources that meet present needs without compromising future resources.
Our Sustainable Commitment
At Green Bay Packaging, we integrate sustainable practices to optimize resources and responsibly balance economic, social and environmental goals in producing quality and innovative products for our customers. Striving for continuous improvement in performance, Green Bay Packaging is committed to the pursuit of sustainable principles that support a responsible and effective stewardship.
As a commitment to superior performance, components of the sustainable strategy include:
- balancing economic, social responsibility and environmental stewardship
- managing operations in a manner that protects the environment, health and safety of our employees and communities
- striving for continuous improvement in sustainable performance
- reviewing systems and operating practices to ensure regulatory compliance and corrective actions
- working proactively with customers and suppliers to effectively produce quality goods that maintain product guarantee standards
Corrugated packaging is sustainable packaging
- 100% recyclable.
- The most recycled form of packaging.
- Sustainable packaging that meets market criteria for performance and cost.
- A renewable resource from sustainable forestry lands and recycling of urban paperchase.
- A high degree of stewardship throughout life cycle.
- Maximizing use of renewable and recycled materials.
- More than 77% of corrugated containers are recovered for recycling—more than any other packaging material.
Green Bay Packaging puts the GREEN in Packaging
Green Bay Packaging recycles old corrugated containers (OCC) and mixed paper for reuse in the papermaking process for sustainable savings.