Certified to Provide Safe Packaging for Food
As the need for food safety grows, mulitiple Green Bay Packaging Divisions have become BRC certified. The bottom line is we keep food packaging safe. The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is a collaboration between the world’s leading food safety experts from retailer, manufacturer and food service companies. Their mission is to provide food safety management systems to ensure confidence in the delivery of safe food to consumers.
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard is Green Bay Packaging’s certification scheme. We opted for BRC certification because it focuses on packaging materials.
Key benefits of Green Bay Packaging achieving certification for YOUR operation include:
- Demonstrates commitment by all to provide you with food safe packaging and a quality product.
- Hazard analysis and critical control point (HAACP) based food safety programs.
- Reduction of food safety and liability risks to your company.
- Brand protection.
- Provides customers with transparency and traceability in our supply chain.
- Implements systems to reduce exposure to food fraud.
- Audits good manufacturing processes – it’s not just a paperwork audit.
- Provides ability to recall our product in 4 hours or less.
Along with investing in BRC certification, we have spent hundreds of hours making sure documentation, labeling, processes, and procedures meet the requirements.
All this was done to focus on opportunities such as yours!