Invoicing Coordinator - Sales
Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
The Coated Products Operations (CPO) consists of three manufacturing plants, 4 Slitting and Distribution Centers, and a majority interest partnership in Mexico. The CPO manufactures pressure sensitive label stock, utilizing a variety of face stock, adhesive and release liner combinations. Product capabilities include an expanded film line, as well as traditional paper, foil and thermal offerings.
The Coated Products facility in Green Bay has completed a major expansion, making this plant a state-of-the-art facility. The expansion has doubled the size of our plant, and includes a new building, coater, slitters and Automated Sequencing System.
- Process daily sales invoices
- Review and post invoices
- Prepare credit memos and other sales adjustments
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Support administration duties
- Perform various tasks as directed by the General Accounting Manager and provide backup and support for Accounting / Administrative / HR functions.
- Associate degree in accounting or business.
- 3+ years of Accounting / Invoicing experience.
- Highly proficient in computer skills and technology
- Accurate and timely in data entry, along with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to organize work schedule, work independently and be able to prioritize workload.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of people in a confidential manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
We offer a stable work environment, modern facilities and a high quality of life location in Green Bay, WI. In addition, the selected candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k).
If you are interested in exploring this exceptional career opportunity with a solid, stable company, send your resume and salary history by July 29th, 2020 to:
Green Bay Packaging Inc.
Attn: - David J. Mogan, PHR
Coated Products Operations
Thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the tremendous volume of responses, we will be unable to personally acknowledge receipt of each resume. We will contact candidates directly if there is further interest. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.