Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Follows up and corresponds to customer complaints and inquiries in a timely manner
- Executes self-driven projects or special projects as determined by supervisor
- Oversees the Quality Lab
- Assesses quality needs and completes crew training in appropriate areas
- Issues quality reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis as dictated by customer need and division quality control
- Oversees the paper test lab
- FSC/SFI Site Coordinator – Maintains FSC/SFI certifications by conducting audits, hosting internal audits, conducting annual Management Review Meeting, and maintaining proper documentation
- Travel will be required to customer sites and other divisions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the credibility to work with other departments to achieve Fort Worth division's visions and strategies by motivating, inspiring, and gaining commitment for a course of action that achieves results
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.