Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Preventative maintenance, greasing motors, troubleshooting breakdowns, and installations.
- Installation of electrical equipment including cable trays, pulling cable and wires, running conduit, installing drives and motors.
- Replacement and installation of lighting fixtures and lamps as required.
- General building maintenance
- Familiarity with AC, DC, low voltage and 480V equipment
- Good troubleshooting ability, manual dexterity and ability to read and comprehend schematics and blueprints.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work with aerial platforms.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be enrolled in Electro-Mechanical Technology, Automation Engineering, Industrial Maintenance or Electrical Engineering program and working towards a degree.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.