Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Lubricates machinery, electric motors and equipment as required.
- Strong PLC and variable frequency drive knowledge.
- Proven ability in troubleshooting and repair of all aspects of machinery.
- Keeps records of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Repairs machines or other equipment as instructed.
- Keeps maintenance area clean and cleans up area after completing maintenance work.
- Perform lock out tag out as necessary to repair machines.
- Performs other duties as directed by Maintenance A or assigned by the Supervisor.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.