Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Previous repair and maintenance (machine mechanical / electrical / hydraulics) required
- Preventive maintenance inspection (PM) diagnose, repair, and rebuild major equipment/components including but not limited to balers, conveyors, hydraulic power packs, diverters, compressors, motors, glass breakers, fans, pumps, forklifts, and building equipment.
- Strong knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-mechanical and other automation devices required
- Ability to read plants, prints, sketches and use those to direct fabrication or repair
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members. Teamwork and problem-solving skills are a must
- Requires working overtime
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to stand, bend or kneel for long and short periods of time
- Pre-employment drug screen required
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.