Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
Division DescriptionAt Green Bay Packaging's Cincinnati Division, we blend knowledge and skill with creativity to develop, manufacture and deliver industrial, retail, and e-commerce corrugated packaging products. Green Bay Packaging is a fully integrated corrugated manufacturer with 22 box plants, 2 distribution centers, 2 paper mills, and supporting timberlands.
ResponsibilitiesGreen Bay Packaging is seeking a sharp, creative, and driven sales professional with an unwavering desire to be the best. Primary objective is to identify, develop, and convert new opportunities into successful relationships. This position will cover the greater Cincinnati area (OH/KY/IN). This position reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for developing and executing sales plans. We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual who can bring new business to the plant.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum three (3) years outside sales experience
- Solid work ethic comprised of high levels of self-motivation, passion, and engagement
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Experienced in cold calling and successful prospect development
- Corrugated industry experience is strongly preferred
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.