Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with a pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.