Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a rotating shift facility.
- Good manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- The ability to perform basic math.
- The ability to read and use a tape measure.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand continuously throughout the shift.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.