Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Direct, coordinate, and manage the corrugator department process.
- Ensure Company assets and physical plant are secure and well maintained.
- Achieve desired results in Safety by demonstrating personal commitment and leading safety processes to sustain a safe work environment.
- Implement and coordinate department safety education and processes in accordance with corporate best practices and policies.
- Responsible for correct reporting of time, production, and material usage.
- Achieve desired results in Quality by leading process reliability efforts to ensure lowest cost, best quality with high return on assets
- Minimize waste within the department by driving awareness, training and accountability.
- Participate in machine center goal setting process.
- As appropriate, ensure department/area of responsibility is in compliance with all appropriate environmental regulations and permitting requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding and appreciation for key financial drivers in the plant and how they affect the bottom line. Be fluent in calculating the various costs of decisions as well as inventory costs.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.