Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Add lube to bearings
- Check and add or change oil in gearbox
- Oil chains and exposed gears
- Check chain and belt tensions
- Inspect bearings, gears and sprockets for wear, report any out of the ordinary findings to maintenance.
- Proper lubrication, grease, oil selection for specific task at hand
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Follow all plant safety and SQF rules
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Safety first mentality, beyond just LOTO procedure
- Basic understanding of mechanical principles (cams, levers, gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys
- Ability to use hand tools safely.
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction from Maintenance technician
- Work scheduled hours as required and overtime if required.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.