Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Two years of experience in an accounting department, with at least 6 months of training in payroll procedures.
- Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude and knowledge of general accounting practices.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Highly organized self-starter who can work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and edit reports.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of payroll and personal information.
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must be friendly, personable & have strong communication skills (verbal & written).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.