Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Accounts payable entry and voucher check payments
- Customer invoicing and customer setup
- Accounts receivable cash application and collection calls
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Sales and use tax reporting
- Payroll processing
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree In Accounting is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in billing, finance, accounting, bookkeeping or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be able to work independently
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.