Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
We are looking for motivated individuals who can perform a multitude of functions in a flexible, fast-paced warehouse environment. Our workplace requires individuals who understand the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, quality and productivity.
Candidates must be willing to work weekends and overtime as required.
This position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials as well as the following.
- Experience in warehousing, shipping or other related fields a plus
- Experience with a forklift is a must
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Accurately count / track / verify inventory quantities
- Inventory entry, enter the daily inventory adjustments into the company’s inventory management computer file.
- Accurately completing administrative data entry
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Familiarity with forklift or other industrial vehicles
- Safely perform material handling functions throughout our warehouse
- Safely and efficiently unload, receive, inspect, sort, put away, locate parts, and move material with proper warehouse equipment
- Pull, label, and bill parts
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Perform Monthly Inventory and reconciliation
- Counting and stacking product
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently. You should be described as "trustworthy" by colleagues
- Must be dependable and on time
- Following directions
- Communicates efficiently both verbally and written
- Understands company policies
- Cooperates with supervisors
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.