Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- A steadfast commitment to safety and environmental stewardship.
- Supporting the highest department quality and productivity levels.
- Managing asset quality; ensuring the manufacturing reliability of equipment focusing on reducing and minimizing process downtime.
- Work closely with the area production managers to establish objectives consistent with the Arkansas Kraft Division’s vision and strategy.
- Strong leadership and clear communication of Arkansas Kraft’s strategy and short-term tactical objectives will provide a solid foundation to ensure accountability and understanding by employees at every level within the mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenance and reliability group.
- Lead and manage activities around asset management by maintaining and enhancing the plant’s property and equipment, improving substandard facilities, and requesting funds to upgrade facilities through budgets and capital funding requests.
- Technical resource for 4 supervisors and 30 E&I Technicians.
- Develop and help support the training program for hourly and salary personnel.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.