Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Process orders through the Flexo machine
- operating & running assigned machinery and equipment in a safe and productive manner
- responsible for ensuring finished product conforms to customer specifications while exceeding production goals.
- works well with co-workers during job runs and setups
- basic computer skills
- reading factory orders
- accurately reading tape measures, and other test equipment
- utilizing basic shop math
- conduct quality checks
- counting and stacking product
- accurately completing quality and administrative documents
- maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- following directions
- communicates efficiently both verbally and written
- understands company policies
- cooperates with supervisors
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Walk, stand, and bend throughout a shift
- Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.