Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must be able to lift 20 pounds repetitively and up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours per shift
· Ability to read a tape measure
· Basic reading/writing skills along with basic math skills
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.