Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Interacting with customers relative to the placement of orders, pricing, deliveries & technical estimating
- Managing multiple accounts through processing and expediting orders
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Managing finished goods inventory
- Handling quality concerns
- Coordinating timely deliveries
- Commitment to providing outstanding service to our customers
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Handle multiple tasks
- Work in a team environment
- Customer Service manufacturing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must have a strong technical and numerical aptitude
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.